May 6, 2008

To Great Family and Friends



I am in awe of all the anniversary wishes that we have received. Of course, our wonderful and loving parents remembered our anniversary. The kindness and love we received from our parents is so amazing. We are just so so lucky. My parents and my in-laws are absolutely just amazing people. My grandmother was so sweet, she called to send us happy wishes and she is just the cutest and sweetest. Plus, so many family and friends have also been so kind in recognizing our anniversary, from shout outs on blogs, text and email messages to cards and phone calls. We are so blessed to have so many people who love us and care so much about us that they have taken the time out of their busy lives to remember us on our special day. It is just so thoughtful. We are so fortunate to have such amazing people in our lives who shared our special day with us just a year ago. Thank you to our family and friends, we love you and we are so appreciative of the love and support you continually provide us. We are better people because of you.

I guess it also helps that it is an easy date to remember, there will always be some kind of party or celebration on Cinco de Mayo! We’re a little sneaky like that, we wanted to make sure no one would forget the date (least of all, Mr. Bear!) and I guess it worked, hehehehe, my plan worked :). I know, sometimes I am such a silly bear.

Photo by Amy Squires Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment