December 31, 2008

Top 5 moments of 2008

2008 was a year filled with ups and downs, but all in all I got through it and had some memorable moments. Here are my top 5:

#5 = Getting a new job

#4 = Our 2-week Hawaii trip in Maui and Oahu

#3 = Participating in a relay triathlon (even after finding out I was pregnant just a few days before)

#2 = Our first anniversary


The #1 greatest moment of 2008:


The day I found out I was pregnant. It will be the most important day of 2008 and the greatest moment of my life. I feel so blessed to experience the miracle of life and so thankful for everything. The reactions of family and friends has been so wonderful. I am fortunate to have loving and kind people in my life and their support has been so amazing. Each day is a blessing.


What am I most looking forward to in 2009:

Baby Bear's arrival! I can't wait to see what he/she looks like! Papa Bear (formerly known as Mr. Bear) and I are so excited for the arrival of Baby Bear in 2009. It will definitely be an exciting new year filled with happiness (and anxiousness I am sure). It has already been an adventure to say the least (you can read more about the goings on during my pregnancy in my Baby Bear blog). I am looking forward to 2009. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment