March 20, 2008

Spring is in the air

Today marks the first day of spring, the vernal equinox. Spring is my favorite season of the year. Although Southern California does not really experience too much change in seasons, being a Southern California girl I can tell the changes in the seasons. I am always freezing cold in the winters and so when spring comes a long, I welcome it. But then again, I am cold when it is anything under 65-70 degrees. I love warm climates and spring time brings along with it warmer weather. I love the thought of flowers blooming and sunny warm days. After the sad and depressing winter that we have experienced, I am look forward to the sunny, happier days of springtime.

Photo from: http://outdoors.webshots.com

=^..^=

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully spring brings you lots sunshine and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the first day of spring! I hope we continue to have wonderful weather. :D

    ReplyDelete