March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Lil' Bro!

Today my lil' brother turns the big 3-0!!! Happy Birthday Mike!

I absolutely love my one and only lil' brother! I miss that I don't get to see him very much since he lives in Seattle, WA. I haven't seen him since my wedding last May and even then I was a little busy and preoccupied, so I didn't really get to hang out with him.

I only have one sibling and growing up it was basically just him and me; we didn't have a lot of cousins around. I think having a sibling is the best thing in the world and I adore having my brother. We have had our ups and downs, as all siblings do, but when it comes right down to it, there is no one else in this world that will understand what it means to have our parents and grow up the way we did. He is the only one who can relate to me on those terms.

There is no one else in this world who I would rather have as my lil' blubber, than my Mike-o-dude!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE! I love you!

Love,
Ate Sher

=^..^=

1 comment:

  1. How cute you gusy are, he looks just like you.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete