May 20, 2013

6 year Anniversary

So Mr. Bear and I have been married 6 years now and have been together 13 years. What an amazing 13 years.

We had a nice little low key anniversary. The evening before, we started off with a movie. We watched 42, then head off for I Love Pie in Claremont for some dessert. Yummy

Untitled

The evening of our actual anniversary, we had a nice dinner with our girl and our cousin who was staying with us that weekend. Yummy food was had.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My facebook post from that day: "So 13 years ago, I met a boy at a Cinco de Mayo party. He gave me his card and I called him. 7 years later, we were married on Cinco de Mayo. Babe, that was the best phone call I ever made. I love you more and more each day. Here is to a lifetime of Cinco de Mayo's together."


No comments:

Post a Comment