September 16, 2012

{Fitness Corner} Day 1 of WLC

The Whole Life Challenge began yesterday. I did the prelim WOD, it wasn't too bad. The WOD was 7 kettleball swings, 7 burpees, and a 50 meter run AMPRAP in 9 minutes. The burpees were hard, as usual. I got a score of 108, just short of completing 8 sets. I got through the day and earned all my points for the day.

The nutrition past was tough. On more than one occasion, I was tempted and felt hungry. I really wanted some cheese. It was especially hard when Baby Bear wanted cheese and crackers for her snack. I realize that I often finish her left overs even when I'm not really hungry. I made her some brown rice with dinner and though we all ate the same thing, I could not have the rice. I really love my rice. It is tough.

Today, I was hungry. I ate well but was hungry. Although, I am not sure that I am hungry or just craving something I know I can't have. I want my carbs. I want crackers and chips. Oh bread sounds so good too. I can do this. I know I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment