January 29, 2008

My husband made me do it

I had McDonalds for dinner. I don't even really like McDs, if given the choice I totally prefer In 'N' Out. But I called my sick husband before I left work to see if he wanted anything. He wanted two cheeseburgers, fries, and an orange drink. So I got one for me too. I used the $10 I found at the end of the rainbow yesterday for our McDs dinner. Well, at least my poor husband has an appetite despite feeling awful with the flu. Poor thing, he says his skin even hurts.

The fries were definitely good. But since I have been training to be a Tri-Fit Diva, this definitely did not fit in with my training and diet plans. On the other hand, I did get up early this morning and went to the gym. I bench pressed 55 lbs., 3 sets of 10. I am working my way up to 70 lbs., but without a spotter we'll see how much I can actually do comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment