April 14, 2009

I love my cat

Chase Monster is just the best cat ever!! He may not be the most affectionate cat in the world but he definitely loves me. I truly believe that animals can sense when you are pregnant. Lately, he has been by my side a lot more. He knows that something is up and that I am moving quite differently than normal. Well, basically I am waddling.



Here he is looking outside and watching the birds. He can easily push the screen door open and make a run for freedom. But he would never leave the comforts of home and his mama bear. He just loves me too much.



Here you can see his bigness in proportion to the door.

He has never ever even made an attempt to go out, but I often wonder what he is thinking about as he looks out. Out there there is no bed for him to sleep on and no one to feed him when he meows. He must know how good he has it. He is the king of the house and so so spoiled (Baby Bear may disrupt that a bit).

Chase Monster could never be an outdoor kitty, he just doesn't have the street smarts, nor would he be able to run and jump fences as other skinny kitties would. He is big boned and not much of a runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment